Auto Repair and Service
Our number one goal has always been complete satisfaction for our customers. Our car repair shop has a longstanding reputation for quality repairs. We pride ourselves on our customer service skills and the fact that all car repair services performed by our mechanics are done right the first time. Whether you need routine auto maintenance services or necessary car repairs, contact us online or by phone to schedule your next auto service appointment at our auto repair shop today.
- Safety and Emissions Inspections...view info
- Change Your Vehicles Oil Regularly....view info
- Keep your vehicle running longer...view info
- Tune ups keep your vehicle running. ...view info
- Keep your ride comfortable...view info
- Keep your emissions in check....view info
- Keep your engine clean....view info
- Keep your Vehicle in Gear...view info
- Treat your cooling system right...view info
- AC or Heat not working?...view info
- Check Engine Light On?...view info
- Keep your Fleet up an running....view info
- When Brakes Talk, You Should Listen...view info
- Hybrid Maintenance Specialists...view info
- Take care of your tires...view info
- Keep your car powered....view info
Our 9 Golden Rules of Customer Service
- We will serve each customer the way we would like to be served if we were the customer.
- We will provide each customer with courteous and professional service.
- We will provide clear and accurate estimates of repair to our customers.
- We will perform no repairs without customer authorization.
- We will perform each service and repair professionally with top quality parts and materials.
- We will report any vehicle safety or repair concerns observed during vehicle service to our customers.
- We will prioritize recommended vehicle services and repairs to our customers in this order:
- Progressive Damage
- Recommended Maintenance
- We will not recommend services or repairs that are without benefit to our customers and their vehicles.
- We will stand behind our work and honor all applicable warranties.
What is the Difference Between Maintenance and Repair?
- When you take your vehicle to a service center you often hear the terms maintenance and repairs. Maintaining and repairing your vehicle is essential to your car’s performance and longevity, but many are unsure of the difference between the two.
- The services required to ensure your car’s longevity. These services include oil changes, tire rotation and balancing, brake pads replacement, and more. Most manufacturers have a certain maintenance schedules recommendations that will tell you what need to be done and when, You can find this recommended maintenance schedule in your owner’s manual.
- Services that are needed when a part is not working correctly. Either the part has malfunctioned or it has become worn to the point where the part needs to be replaced in order to maintain the performance of your vehicle.
- Make sure that you perform both maintenance and necessary repairs. It will keep your car running smoother for longer. Plus, by doing routine maintenance you will maintain the validity of your factory warranty and extended auto warranty if applicable.